There are many benefits to teaching your puppy to be well-behaved at an early age. Young puppies can easily learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come.
Come and join our puppy school at myvet Strathfieldsaye. With progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour.
- Learn how to read your puppy’s body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Teach your puppy some important ‘do not’ lessons
- Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy.
The most important thing about puppy pre-school is to ‘start early’. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
Puppy classes are held at myvet Strathfieldsaye on a Thursday from 7.00pm until 8.00pm. Our classes are run by our veterinarian Dr Susan Bibby. The one hour, small group sessions are held over four weeks. Cost is only $80. Bookings are essential. Phone 5439 5066 or email our clinic.